How to Reset Your Phone & Internet Modem
Resetting or rebooting your cable box is also referred to as power cycling the equipment.
If you do not have phone service, please see our video for resetting your internet (data) only modem.
This is for help resetting your modem if you have phone and internet service (voice and data).
- Locate the modem and where it is plugged into electricity.
- Remove power cord from electricity
- Remove battery from modem
- Leave unplugged and battery out for one whole minute.
- Plug power cord back into electricity.
- Replace the battery
- The modem will take on average about 3-4 minutes for it to fully come back online.