How to Reset Your Internet Only Modem
Resetting or rebooting your cable box is also referred to as power cycling the equipment.
If you have phone service, please see our video for resetting your voice and data modem.
This is for help resetting your modem if you have internet (data) only.
- Locate the modem and where it is plugged into electricity.
- Remove power cord from electricity.
- Leave unplugged for one whole minute.
- Plug power cord back into electricity
- The modem will take on average about 2-3 minutes for it to fully come back online.