Buckeye Broadband's four areas of giving: Accessibility, Education, Community and Volunteerism.
Bridging The Digital Divide
Buckeye Broadband supports and encourages accessibility with:
- Internet access to those who are underserved
- Senior citizen access, training and education
- Internet access at no charge in local community centers such as public libraries
Supporting regional science, technology, engineering, arts, and math (STEAM) programs with:
- Internet and video access for all local public schools
- Brainiac online security training for parents
- BCSN and BCAN Production, Recognition and Support
- Educational supplies in the classroom
- Scholarships for college bound seniors
Follow the link below to learn more about the process of requesting support for your local organization or event.
Small donations. Huge impact.
- Buckeye strives to improve the overall quality of life of our community members through one-time donations
Our employees make a difference in the communities we serve.
- Weekly volunteer programs designed to give back
- Contributes to organizations to which employees are committed and for whom they actively volunteer
- In 2018, Buckeye Broadband personnel donated over 500 volunteer hours to 50 local organizations
FROM OUR PARTNERS
Music for the Eyes with the Toledo Symphony
Enhancing the concert experience through the use of HD technology makes for a natural partnership between Toledo Symphony Orchestra and Buckeye Broadband. Concert footage is broadcast in reel-time onto large, high-definition screens on either side of the Peristyle stage. The project, called TSO in HD, allows audiences to see inside the orchestra and watch close-ups of the musicians during performances.
"Our orchestra and audiences appreciate the support that Buckeye Broadband contributes to the Toledo Symphony. TSO in HD makes it easier to engage with the music and admire the talents of our incredible musicians. We are honored to partner with Buckeye Broadband in this unique endeavor."
Zak Vassar, President & CEO, Toledo Symphony Orchestra
Science And Fun
Imagination Station is committed to serving the community by providing informal science and fun in order to spark a passion for the sciences. Buckeye Broadband is a proud partner with Imagination Station to ensure science comes alive for countless visitors in our region.
"Whether it's empowering girls through STEM career day programs, providing broadband technology to the museum, or sponsoring special events like our annual BASH, Buckeye Broadband is a partner that cares about enhancing access to science and technology in our community. Imagination Station is pleased to count them as one of our community partners."
Lori Hauser, Chief Executive Officer, Imagination Station