How to Reset Your myBuckeye Password
- To reset your myBuckeye password, click on the login button on the homepage.
- Once you are at the sign on page, click on the forgot password link at the bottom of box.
If you know the email address listed for your account, you can enter it to receive a reset password link.If you have forgotten your username, please contact us at 419.724.9800 (419.627.0800 in Erie County) so that we may help you reset your password.
Check your email inbox for the email titled “myBuckeye: Forgot Password Reminder”
- Select the verification code with your cursor and copy the code using ctrl + C (Command + C on Mac)
- Click the reset password link and paste the verification code into the box by using ctrl + v (Command + V on Mac)
- Set a new password that has not been used previously on your account. You will now be able to login.
Would you like to chat with a support representative?
Find a location