How to Reset a 3rd Party Router
Resetting or rebooting your cable box is also referred to as power cycling the equipment.
This is for help resetting your router if it is a third party router.
- Locate the Router and where it is plugged into electricity.
- Remove power cord from electricity.
- Leave unplugged for one whole minute.
- Plug power cord back into electricity.
- The Router will take on average about 4-5 minutes for it to fully come back online.
Would you like to chat with a support representative?
Find a location