How to Add and Edit Users on myBuckeye
- Login to your myBuckeye account using your username and password. You must be the owner or admin of the account to add/edit users.
- Click on the ‘My Account’ icon at the top of the page to enter the section with your account users.
- To edit an existing user, click on the ‘manage’ link to the left of the user.
- Here you can edit the user details, such as first and last name, email address, role, and email address. Once you have made any changes to the details, click the ‘update’ button.
- If you would like to delete the user, click the ‘delete user’ button on this screen
- To add a new user from the ‘my account’ page, click the button that says ‘add user’ below the existing users.
- Enter the required information to create a new user. Once you have completed the form, submit it by clicking ‘add user’
Our friendly staff is always ready to help!