Term and Conditions
The business being referred must be a new Business Class BEX customer without any current or pending service and in good financial standing with Buckeye Broadband. Multiple location referrals will be treated as one referral per financial responsible party.
How the Offer Works
To earn credits for referring businesses to Buckeye Broadband Business Class, all you need to do is sign up for the Buckeye Broadband Business Class Referral Offer. Provide your name, a valid email address, and your active Business Class account number. You can then start referring Businesses to Buckeye Broadband Business Class using the referral email address email@example.com. Referral emails signify your acceptance of the following conditions on the offer.
After you have emailed your referral to firstname.lastname@example.org Buckeye will contact your referral. Once a new BEX account is opened and new services have been activated for the referral, it will become validated and your business account will be eligible for referral credits.
If you plan to become a Buckeye Business Class customer because you were referred by an existing Buckeye Business Class customer, make sure you confirm your referral with your Buckeye Broadband Business Class Account Specialist when you open and activate your new BEX service so the system can properly validate the referral and qualify the person who referred you for referral credits.
- You must be a current BEX Buckeye Broadband Business Class customer to participate in the Buckeye Broadband Refer and Earn Offer.
- To get credit, email the name of the business you are referring along with a valid contact name and phone number and/or email address. Email must be received prior to the new customer activating its account, and must include your name, business name, and the active account number of your Buckeye Broadband Business Class account so the account can be properly credited.
- You cannot refer yourself, and you cannot earn a credit for referring someone who has already been claimed as a referral.
- Credit may also be given if a new customer tells us it has been referred by an existing customer. In that case, the new customer must provide the existing customer’s name, address, and telephone number to allow us properly to credit the account.
Referral Period Rules
- Applicable credit will be issued ninety (90) days following activation of the new customer account; will be based on your last Business Class invoice; and will not exceed the lesser of $250 and the total amount of the referee’s monthly bill.
- Credit will be provided only if the referee becomes a Business Class customer by opening a new BEX account within 60 days of the referral. If a new customer activates their BEX account more than 60 days after validating their referral, no credit will apply.