How To Apply For ACP
Have questions about the ACP Program? Give us a call at 419.364.4533 or visit your nearest Brainiacs Tech Hub for friendly assistance with applying.
1) Determine Eligibility: Review the "Who is eligible" tab in the section below. All Buckeye Broadband customers who meet ACP requirements, including those with overdue balances, are eligible.
2) Apply: To receive the required program application ID, both new and current customers can apply for the program by clicking the link below.
I understand the following:
- This is a U.S. government program that reduces my internet bill.
- Should the program end or I leave the program otherwise, I will have the option to continue to receive services subject to Buckeye Broadband’s regular rates, terms, and conditions.
- This program is limited to one per household. A household is defined as anyone living at the same address who shares income and household expenses.
- The program credit I receive cannot be used by any other individual or household.
- I may choose to participate in the program from any participating provider.
- I may transfer the benefit to another participating provider at any time during this program.
- I allow Buckeye Broadband to transmit my information to the National Lifeline Accountability Database to enroll into the program.
- At the conclusion of the program, the last month’s discount may be reduced based on availability of funds, as determined by the FCC.
- If subscriber goes into non-payment, Buckeye may downgrade you upon a reasonable notice and may disconnect you after 90 days of non-pay
- ACP complaints may be submitted either to Buckeye Broadband at 419-724-9800 or the FCC's consumer complaint center at https://consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us or by calling 877-384-2575.
Additional ACP Benefits
ACP participants can receive many benefits including a discounted tablet and even FREE Internet*. These benefits are eligible to all ACP-approved customers including those with overdue balances.
Qualifying participants can visit any of our Brainiacs Tech Hub locations to purchase their discounted tablet for only $10.01.
To receive the FREE Internet* benefit, approved ACP customers can use their $30 ACP credit towards Buckeye's ACP Internet Package.
A household is eligible if a member of the household meets at least one of the criteria below:
- Has an income that is at or below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines;
- Participates in certain assistance programs, such as SNAP, Medicaid, Federal Public Housing Assistance, SSI, WIC, Veterans Pension and Survivor Benefit Program, or Lifeline;
- Participates in Tribal specific programs, such as Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Tribal TANF, or Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations;
- Is approved to receive benefits under the free and reduced-price school lunch program or the school breakfast program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision in the 2019-2020, 2020-2021, or 2021-2022 school year;
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year; or
- Meets the eligibility criteria for a participating provider's existing low-income program.
Yes, the benefit is available to eligible new, prior and existing customers of participating providers. Existing customers may use any or all of the discounts towards upgrading to higher speed plans.
The customer is responsible for any amount over $30.00 per month for broadband Internet service approved under the Emergency Broadband Benefit.
Yes, eligible Affordable Connectivity Program customers can get 100 Mbps Internet for $30 per month, which includes modem and WiFi at no additional charge. Qualified households receive a $30 per month credit towards Internet and can get 100 Mbps Internet for no monthly cost.
The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is an FCC program to help households struggling to pay for internet service. This new benefit will connect eligible households to jobs, critical healthcare services, and virtual classrooms.