Shop Online, Pick Up In Store, and Save On Your Bill
We don't have to tell you that the holidays—while fun and family-filled—can be a stressful and expensive time. That's why we offer our Buckeye Broadband Rewards system. It allows you to take advantage of convenient online shopping with major retailers, then apply those purchases towards your bill with us. This way, you can shop online, pick up your holiday presents in-store, and save on your bill. All at once.
So, how does it work?
Shop Online at Major Retailers
According to Forbes, online shopping is on the rise for the holidays. And it's easy to see why. Many people choose to avoid the crowds, difficulty parking, and unpredictable inventory that brick-and-mortar stores offer. Although there will always be a local store on your holiday list, it's simply way more convenient to shop online. You don't have to rush after work to get to stores before closing, and you're always able to choose the size, color, and exact specifications of the product you want.
But this year, while you're avoiding the crowds by shopping at home, you can also be reaping some major benefits. We're partnering with 4,000 major retailers, but also prioritizing the local businesses that make this area special. Here's just a few of our big Rewards partners:
- Major retailers like Kohl's, Best Buy, Target, and Wal-Mart.
- Specialized stores like Petco, Sephora, GNC, and Crate & Barrel.
We're also happy to pass additional savings onto you in the form of Featured Awards. This feature allows us to highlight some amazing small businesses that are important to our local economy. Every month, when you check back in to your Buckeye Rewards System, you'll find a new monthly reward from Buckeye Broadband and other local businesses, like Appliance Center and Super Fitness. This can include discounts, coupons, and special offers!
Watch those Purchases Decrease your Cable Bill
When you shop online with the businesses we just listed (and so many more), we'll apply a percentage of that purchase to your cable bill with us at Buckeye Broadband. Just make sure that you're use the Buckeye Broadband Reward App (if you're using a smartphone) or the Shopping Assistant (if you're using your laptop or desktop) so that all your purchases can be applied toward your next bill.
The best part? If you're using the app or the Shopping Assistant, Buckeye will automatically apply a percentage of those purchases towards your next bill in the form of a credit. In some cases, this credit can be up to 40% of the cost of the item! This means you can save on, among other things:
- Your Buckeye Broadband Cable Services.
- Your Buckeye Broadband High Speed Internet.
- Your Buckeye Broadband Home Phone Plan.
It could take up to 90+ days for your refund to be applied towards your bill, and in the meantime you can just continue your holiday shopping— knowing you're getting rewarded for doing so. You just have to make sure to purchase through the app. Rest assured that never have to worry about your privacy—we take security very seriously, and we'll never store any of your financial information in our app or Shopping Assistant.
Here's How to Get Started
We've made it really simple for you to start decreasing your bill with us through your online purchases. Just follow these steps to get started:
- My Account Email Address & Password. If you've already registered for your My Account with us, you're all set. If not, all you have to do is grab a bill from Buckeye Broadband and go to our registration page to get started.
- Download the App or Shopping Assistant. Once you have your email and password, you can easily download either the App (for your smartphone) or the Shopping Assistant plug-in (for your computer). The app is available for download for iPhones and Android.
- Log in & Start Shopping! Now's the fun part. Once you've entered your login credentials into the app or plug-in, you can use them to start your holiday shopping—and start gathering rewards!
The holidays are often described as the most stressful time of the year, but they don't have to be. Programs like the Buckeye Rewards System allow you to take some of the pressure off your shopping—and tick some of those names off of your shopping list. Go to our Rewards page to get started.